Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Not Not Blind Returns!

We're back! Welcome back to you, and I hope your summer was superb. Mine changed my entire freaking life... but we'll get to that in a future post. For now, here's a preview of what you can expect to read in the next few months:

Teaching Anecdotes

Camp was full of fun eye-sight-related stories. Plus, I will be working in a lot of different kinds of schools this year, and I expect that every group of kids will react differently to my "when I'm not looking at you, I'm looking at you" bit.

Medical Research

I'm planning to participate in real-life, actual research on my condition. As they do stuff to me, and as I learn new stuff, it will magically get posted right here.

Guest Entries

My old friend Andrew has already contributed a great insight into the experience of being partially blind -- watch for it in the next week or so -- and I hope it's the first of many. Others are welcome to contribute as well.

???????????????

There's a whole other category. It's a big, big deal. I don't want to give it away yet. Soon. I promise.

Dumb Observations (and Non-Observations)

You know... the stuff I normally post.


That's the table of contents. Chapters to follow, not in that order. Glad to be back.

No comments: