Sunday, November 30, 2008

Poll!!!

How many famous blind and partly blind people can you name? Once you've figured it out, you can vote in the poll to the right-->

Rules:
-Fictional people don't count. Sorry, Mr. Magoo.
-Those who wear thick glasses are not partly blind. I know, I love Woody Allen, too.
-I can't think of a blind pety, but if one exists, go for it.

The reason I ask is that I'm surprised at how few I can name. You can post your list to the comments section, and I'll post my own list in a week, once we close this thing up.

1 comment:

Save Bryan said...

J-dog, I think you're just not thinking hard enough:
Andrea Bocelli (opera singer)
Ray Charles
Eduard Degas
Helen Keller
Saint Paul
Stevie Wonder
Harriet Tubman (founder of the Underground railroad)
Galileo Galilei
John Milton
Claude Monet
Blind Lemon Jefferson (blues musician)
Francisco Goya (painter)
Frida Kahlo
Jose Feliciano
Joseph Pulitzer (of the Pulitzer Prize)
David Paterson (Gov of NY)